Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 674 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22409 CNY / THB
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 43% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,019元 (35,787 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $600 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$807 (about 2 hours ago)