Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 666 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.442 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 114% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,641元 (NZ$2,846) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 10TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$807 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Funafuti, Tuvalu costs AU$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 4 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guatemala City costs Q35 (about 4 hours ago)