Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.900 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 55% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,198元 (Dinar 828) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Montreal costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Manaus costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,662,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (about 3 hours ago)