Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Xingtai, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.053 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Xingtai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 55% more expensive than in Xingtai (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,858元 (Dinar 881) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700元 in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Murcia costs €300 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cleveland, Ohio costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cúcuta costs COL$2,300,000 (about 3 hours ago)