Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10108 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Xianyang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Xianyang you would need to make just about 11,242元 (руб 111,218) in Yekaterinburg.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Casablanca costs 4,500 Dirham (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)