Cost of living in Vienna, Austria vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.918 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is about the same as in Xianyang (China)
For example, you would need at least 25,803元 (€3,259) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000元 in Xianyang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $600 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 10TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$807 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)