Cost of living in Toronto, Canada vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,668 prices entered by 381 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.162 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is about the same as in Xianyang (China)
For example, you would need at least 43,394元 (C$8,406) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 42,000元 in Xianyang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Casablanca costs 4,500 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $600 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)