Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 886 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.328 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Xianyang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000元 in Xianyang you would need to make just about 18,794元 (R$ 14,153) in Rio de Janeiro.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Karachi costs ₨20,330 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 13,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 4,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 70₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 3 hours ago)