Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.981 CNY / USD
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is about the same as in Xianyang (China)
For example, you would need at least 39,055元 ($5,595) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000元 in Xianyang.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Washington D.C. costs $4.84 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toruń costs 45 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ayacucho costs S/. 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Córdoba costs ARS $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)