Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.128 CNY / USD
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is about the same as in Xianyang (China)
For example, you would need at least 37,067元 ($5,200) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000元 in Xianyang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Murcia costs €300 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cleveland, Ohio costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cúcuta costs COL$2,300,000 (about 3 hours ago)