Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.40538 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 7% cheaper than in Xianyang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 14,000元 in Xianyang you would need to make just about 13,078元 (R 32,262) in Pretoria.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Casablanca costs 4,500 Dirham (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)