Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06630 CNY / KES
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is about the same as in Xianyang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 32,000元 in Xianyang you would need to make just about 31,241元 (Shilling471,240) in Nairobi.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $59 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campo Grande costs R$ 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Johor Bahru costs RM46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brussels costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$33 (about 2 hours ago)