Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,437 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00194 CNY / COP
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 5% cheaper than in Xianyang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000元 in Xianyang you would need to make just about 14,180元 (COL$7,324,704) in Medellín.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Francisco, California costs $79 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kanpur costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Long Beach, California costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hong Kong costs HK$17 (about 3 hours ago)