Cost of living in Madras, India vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,093 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09444 CNY / INR
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 8% cheaper than in Xianyang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400元 in Xianyang you would need to make just about 5,870元 (₨62,161) in Madras.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khabarovsk costs руб 450 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 80 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €80 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Oviedo costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)