Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.994 CNY / USD
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is about the same as in Xianyang (China)
For example, you would need at least 27,113元 ($3,877) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000元 in Xianyang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,800 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 50 ﷼ (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lawrence, Kansas costs $19,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Valencia costs 280,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨150 (about 4 hours ago)