Cost of living in London, United Kingdom vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,866 prices entered by 358 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 8.985 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 6% more expensive than in Xianyang (China)
For example, you would need at least 68,086元 (£7,578) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 64,000元 in Xianyang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Boise, Idaho costs $404 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Zurich costs CHF 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 40 (about 1 hour ago)