Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,048 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04426 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Xianyang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,300元 in Xianyang you would need to make just about 7,732元 (₨174,685) in Lahore.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grenoble costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Hyderabad, Pakistan costs ₨34 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)