Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.26490 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 7% cheaper than in Xianyang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Xianyang you would need to make just about 11,168元 (42,161₴) in Kharkiv.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grenoble costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Hyderabad, Pakistan costs ₨34 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)