Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,095 prices entered by 335 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.762 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 6% cheaper than in Xianyang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000元 in Xianyang you would need to make just about 9,398元 (12,341TL) in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Malaga costs €500 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,515 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 231,300TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Rosa costs ARS $30,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 800 lei (about 3 hours ago)