Cost of living in Durban, South Africa vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.40998 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durban (South Africa) is 6% cheaper than in Xianyang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000元 in Xianyang you would need to make just about 20,621元 (R 50,299) in Durban.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$1.02 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quito costs $369 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeds costs £2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Karachi costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 13,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 4,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)