Cost of living in Doha, Qatar vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.958 CNY / QAR
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 9% more expensive than in Xianyang (China)
For example, you would need at least 51,213元 (26,161 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 47,000元 in Xianyang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Murcia costs €300 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cleveland, Ohio costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cúcuta costs COL$2,300,000 (about 2 hours ago)