Cost of living in Delhi, India vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,162 prices entered by 259 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09444 CNY / INR
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is 6% cheaper than in Xianyang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Xianyang you would need to make just about 10,341元 (₨109,504) in Delhi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,500 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €62 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Oviedo costs €55 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grenoble costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Hyderabad, Pakistan costs ₨34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q25 (about 2 hours ago)