Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,058 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.41050 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 5% cheaper than in Xianyang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000元 in Xianyang you would need to make just about 17,978元 (R 43,796) in Cape Town.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$807 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Funafuti, Tuvalu costs AU$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guatemala City costs Q35 (about 4 hours ago)