Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,097 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.45057 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is about the same as in Xianyang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000元 in Xianyang you would need to make just about 12,558元 (E£ 27,871) in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $600 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$807 (about 2 hours ago)