Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,514 prices entered by 680 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10452 CNY / ARS *
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 7% cheaper than in Xianyang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000元 in Xianyang you would need to make just about 9,344元 (ARS $89,406) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shymkent costs 250,000 KZT (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$1.02 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quito costs $369 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeds costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Karachi costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)