Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,241 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02280 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is about the same as in Xianyang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000元 in Xianyang you would need to make just about 20,256元 (888,561 Ft) in Budapest.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Casablanca costs 4,500 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $600 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)