Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.328 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Xianyang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,800元 in Xianyang you would need to make just about 9,115元 (R$ 6,864) in Belo Horizonte.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.45 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 133,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shymkent costs 250,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)