Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 716 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22317 CNY / THB
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is about the same as in Xianyang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 29,000元 in Xianyang you would need to make just about 28,437元 (127,422 ฿) in Bangkok.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$7 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eskişehir Province costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Belfast costs £60 (about 3 hours ago)