Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.21197 CNY / THB
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is about the same as in Xianyang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000元 in Xianyang you would need to make just about 25,430元 (119,969 ฿) in Bangkok.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 3,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Boise, Idaho costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)