Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 660 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.426 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is about the same as in Xianyang (China)
For example, you would need at least 37,292元 (NZ$8,425) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000元 in Xianyang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khabarovsk costs руб 450 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 80 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €80 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,500 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €62 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Oviedo costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)