Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 667 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00102 CNY / PYG
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 5% cheaper than in Xianyang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000元 in Xianyang you would need to make just about 12,375元 (12,086,621 Gs) in Asunción.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨120 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Milan costs €1.33 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Ranchi costs ₨145 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $200 (about 4 hours ago)