Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 716 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00107 CNY / PYG
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 4% cheaper than in Xianyang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 14,000元 in Xianyang you would need to make just about 13,400元 (12,492,047 Gs) in Asunción.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Murcia costs €300 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cleveland, Ohio costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cúcuta costs COL$2,300,000 (about 3 hours ago)