Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 744 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.060 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 6% cheaper than in Xianyang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,900元 in Xianyang you would need to make just about 6,500元 (6,132TL) in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 90 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khabarovsk costs руб 450 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 80 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)