Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Xianyang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.064 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Xianyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 4% more expensive than in Xianyang (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,674元 (Dinar 1,657) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000元 in Xianyang.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 133,000 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $429 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shymkent costs 250,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$1.02 (about 1 hour ago)