Cost of living in Vienna, Austria vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.829 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 61% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,864元 (€1,132) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €80 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,500 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €62 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Oviedo costs €55 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grenoble costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Hyderabad, Pakistan costs ₨34 (about 1 hour ago)