Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri, United States vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.135 CNY / USD
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 67% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,026元 ($1,265) in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €80 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,500 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €62 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Oviedo costs €55 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grenoble costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Hyderabad, Pakistan costs ₨34 (about 1 hour ago)