Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.328 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,640元 (R$ 5,001) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 133,000 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $429 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shymkent costs 250,000 KZT (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$1.02 (about 1 hour ago)