Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.135 CNY / USD
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 73% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,833元 ($1,378) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shymkent costs 250,000 KZT (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$1.02 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quito costs $369 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeds costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)