Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.40998 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 26% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,423元 (R 18,106) in Pretoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 133,000 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $429 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shymkent costs 250,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$1.02 (about 1 hour ago)