Cost of living in Perth, Australia vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 744 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.905 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 67% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,519元 (AU$1,940) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 70 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Swansea costs £140 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bansko costs 500 лв (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Matamoros costs Mex$ 400 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £1.06 (about 1 hour ago)