Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06673 CNY / KES
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 30% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,306元 (Shilling124,474) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 10TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$807 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Funafuti, Tuvalu costs AU$2.00 (about 3 hours ago)