Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,057 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16526 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 37% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,091元 ($U48,960) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,500 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €62 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Oviedo costs €55 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grenoble costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Hyderabad, Pakistan costs ₨34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q25 (about 2 hours ago)