Cost of living in Milan, Italy vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.918 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 59% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,368元 (€1,183) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Casablanca costs 4,500 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $600 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)