Cost of living in Madrid, Spain vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,270 prices entered by 491 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.829 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 58% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,952元 (€1,271) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.45 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 133,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shymkent costs 250,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)