Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.994 CNY / USD
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,693元 ($1,386) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,066 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 500 ман (about 2 hours ago)