Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.26490 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 11% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,853元 (25,869₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grenoble costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Hyderabad, Pakistan costs ₨34 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)