Cost of living in Doha, Qatar vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.960 CNY / QAR
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 79% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,930元 (5,577 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$1.02 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quito costs $369 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeds costs £2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Karachi costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 13,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 4,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)