Cost of living in Delhi, India vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,458 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.08854 CNY / INR
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is 6% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,812元 (₨76,944) in Delhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Boise, Idaho costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)