Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 960 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.41345 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 23% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,900元 (R 16,688) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Diego, California costs $0.87 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bamako costs 5,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$30 (about 2 hours ago)