Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,097 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.45057 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 21% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,893元 (E£ 17,518) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $600 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 10TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$807 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)