Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,514 prices entered by 680 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10452 CNY / ARS *
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 5% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,537元 (ARS $62,545) in Buenos Aires to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shymkent costs 250,000 KZT (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$1.02 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quito costs $369 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeds costs £2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Karachi costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 13,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)